All ranches insist upon guests being fully insured and with this in mind Uni-Travel Ltd t/a Ranch Rider are an Appointed Representative (Ref no: 428261) of Homemaster Ltd (Ref no:774883). This can be checked on the FSA’s register by visiting the FSA’s website at www.fsa.org.uk or by contacting them on 0845 606 1234.
Homemaster Limited technology means Emergency Services and Insurers have access to verify your cover instantly from anywhere in the world. The Emergency Assistance Facility provides 24 hour advice and help where required. The ability to offer such a truly global service is achieved through an international network of agents and representatives. If you wish your policy can be auto emailed and sent to your mobile by text.
FOR INSTANT COVER BUY TRAVEL INSURANCE ONLINE ON OUR WEBSITE OR CALL US ON 01509 618811
TRAVEL INSURANCE FOR RIDERS
It is a booking condition that you have adequate cover. Points to note when considering purchasing Specialist Travel Insurance for riding holidays.
a) Many travel insurances make it a condition of the insurance that claims arising from horse riding activities will only be paid if the insured person is wearing protective clothing. e.g. hard hat.
b) Many travel insurance policies exclude cover for horse riding resulting in exposure to potentially very high costs.
c) Many travel insurance policies specifically exclude any form of manual activities including ranch riding.
The insurance we offer covers the above and there is no exclusion for riding without a hard hat. Please note they are limitations to the cover provided for these activities and you should check the policy terms and conditions.
The insurance we offer is tailored to meet the needs of the clients whether on an escorted tour or individual tailor made holidays. Uni-Travel Ltd T/A Ranch Rider is an Appointed Representative of Homemaster Limited who authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (REF:774883). FCA’s website at www.fca.org.uk
PRE-EXISTING MEDICAL CONDITIONS
If you wish the policy to be extended to Cover a pre-existing condition you can speak to the insurer’s medical screening helpline. Failure to declare a pre-existing condition of any member of the party or close relative whose illness could cause a claim, could result in your claim being declined.
You should read the document carefully. It gives You full details of what is and is not covered and the conditions of cover.www.fca.org.uk
* Cooling Off Period: If, when reading Your Policy, You decide that it does not meet Your requirements, please return the Policy and Certificate to Us within 14 days.
* Policy Excess: Under most Sections of the Policy, claims will be subject to an excess of Gold Cover £65, Silver Cover £75 and Bronze Cover £100.
* Winter sports or hazardous sports & activities (unless an additional premium has been paid).
* Any claim arising directly or indirectly as a result of any pre-existing medical conditions which you have not advised us about at the time of your application for cover, or prior to the commencement of any trip.
* Pre-existing medical conditions advised to us but not accepted.
* Insurer: We offer products from a range of insurers. The products we offer and their providers are:
Travel Insurance Facility Group on behalf of the Insurer, Union Reiseversicherung AG.
End Supplier Failure Insurance which is provided by International Passenger Protection Limited.
* Conditions, Exclusions and Notes: Conditions and exclusions will apply to individual Sections of Your Policy while general exclusions, conditions and notes will apply to the whole of Your Policy.
* Personal Possessions: While this Policy may provide cover for Your Personal Luggage, if You are planning to take expensive items such as sophisticated photographic equipment, jewellery and other Valuables with You then You should check that You have adequate personal possessions cover, under a home contents insurance. The maximum We will pay under this Policy for Valuables owned by all Insured Persons is limited to Gold Cover £400, Silver Cover and Bronze Cover £250.
* Policy Limits: Most sections of Your Policy have limits on the amounts the Insurer will pay under that Section. Some Sections also include other specific limits. You are advised to check Your Policy.
* Reasonable Care: You need to take all reasonable care to protect yourself and Your property, as You would if You were not insured.
* Complaints: Your insurance Policy has a complaints procedure which tells You what steps You can take if You wish to make a complaint.
* Jurisdiction: Your Policy is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
Annual Multi-trip Gold Travel Policy
In order to meet the growing demands for Annual Travel Policies Ranch Rider has negotiated special rates that provide worldwide cover. Premiums include insurance premium tax.
- Please request rates by calling a member of our team
The above rates include:
1. Worldwide cover.
2. Multi-trip as long as individual stay does not exceed 17 days (longer Multi-trip stay up to 31 days and 45 days available at higher premium, request details.
3. Scuba diving covered to 15m standard.
4. Couple discount.
5. Family rate including up to 4 free children (up to the age of 17 years or 23 years, if still in full time education).
Note 1: Annual policies up to the age of 79 years inclusive.
Note 2: Automatically includes business travel free of charge, providing the work is of a non-manual nature or hazardous nature.
Note 3: Winter sports cover available at additional premium.
Single Trip Policy:
- Summary of cover only, for details see Gold policy wording
The above rates include:
1. Worldwide cover.
2. Cover for up to four children free if accompanied by both parents. Single parent travellers subject to 50% surcharge.
Notes to the above:
1. Children aged 2-17 or up to 23 (in full time Education) years are covered free if travelling within a family. Infants under 2 years at departure are free of charge.
2. For persons aged 56 years or more at the time of booking please request rates.
3. Cover only available up to the age of 79 years.
Summary of cover only, for details see policy wording
- Medical Expenses £10,000,000
- Emergency dental treatment £250
- Personal Liability £2,000,000
- Hospital Benefit £500
- Cancellation & Curtailment £5,000
- Travel Delay max £300
- Abandonment £5,000
- Missed Departure £1,000
- Personal Luggage £2,500
- Single article £400
- Valuables £400
- Luggage delay - 12 hrs £100 - 48 hrs £200
- Money & Passport £500
- Cash £350
- Legal protection £25,000
Prices subject to change
The travel insurance that Ranch Rider offers has been specifically provided to cover activities featured in our brochure, especially horse riding. If you have elected not to take out the insurance that Ranch Rider can offer, it is essential that you check with your own insurers to confirm you are fully covered to participate in Ranch Riding trips and white water rafting.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the cover you have arranged does not carry exclusions relating to riding without a hard hat, whilst riding a horse.
With the insurance, we can offer you are covered for all of the above and there is no exclusion for riding without a hard hat unless it is a legal requirement of any state or country, or a specific requirement of the ranch or operator.